Located on the beautiful Ayrshire coastline, the Electric Brae Gallery is run by Roddy & Alison McKenzie. Exhibitions are held throughout the year & weekend teas are available.
Visitor accessibility and facilities:
- All areas of the Gallery are on one level. Please note, however, that wheelchair access into the Gallery Is through the back door.
- Parking – We have a free car park adjacent to the gallery.
- Seating – seats are situated throughout the Gallery and grounds.
- Toilets – Toilets are available on the ground floor. Please note that there is one small step down into the toilet; assistance can be provided if required.
- Guide dogs – We welcome guide, hearing and assistance dogs in all areas of the Gallery. Water bowls are available on request.
- Emergency Evacuation – If you have particular needs in the event of an emergency evacuation, please inform staff when you arrive.
- Alternative Print – Alternative print arrangements are available – if possible please contact the gallery in advance of your visit to discuss your requirements.
- Informal introductions and tours can be given to blind and partially sighted visitors. These must be booked in advance.